Browse Artist 0 - 9 A B C D F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Monday, July 27, 2009

Incubus - Anna Molly


Intro: Cm-Eb-Cm-Ab
Cm-Gm-Cm-Gm


Verse:
Cm Fm
A cloud hangs over,
Cm Gm
It's a city by the sea,
Cm Fm
I watch the ships pass and
Cm Gm
Wonder if she might be
Cm Fm Cm G#m
Out there and sober as well for loneliness
Cm Gm
Please do persist, girl, it's time
Cm Gm
We met and made a mess


Refrain:
Cm
I picture your face in the back of my eyes
Ab
A fire in the attic a proof of prize
Cm Ab Fm
Anomaly, anomaly, anomaly . . .
Cm Gm Cm Gm
Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo


Verse: Do stanza chords
A cloud hangs over
And mutes my happiness a thousand ships couldn't sned me
back from distress
Wish you were here
I'm a wounded satellite
I need you now
Put me back together make me right
(Repeat Refrain)

Cm
I'll crawl to your name
Ab
I'll bend to the earth
Cm
Nobody else will ever compare
Ab (intro)
Anomaly, anomaly


Ad lib: Ab-G-Ab-G
Ab-Cm-Ab-Cm

0 comments:

Lijit Search