Browse Artist 0 - 9 A B C D F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Monday, July 27, 2009

Incubus - The Warmth


(Verse)
E C G
I'd like to close my eyes go numb
Em E
but there's a cold wind comming from
C G Em
the top of the highest high-rise today.

It's not a breeze cause it blows hard.
Yes and it's wants me to discard
the humanity I know
Watch the warmth blow away.

(Chorus)
E C E
Don't let the world bring you down
C
Not everyone here is that fucked up and cold
E C
Remember why you came
E
and while you're alive
C
experience the warmth
G Em
be-fore you grow old


(Verse - same chords as first verse - E C G Em)
So do you think I should adhere
to that pressing new frontier
and leave in my wake a trail of fear?
Or should I hold my head up high
and throw a wrench in spokes by
leaving the air behind me clear?

(Chorus)
(Middle = same as verse, no lyrics)
(Chorus)
end on Em

0 comments:

Lijit Search