Browse Artist 0 - 9 A B C D F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Monday, July 27, 2009

Incubus - Drive


Intro: Em, Bm7, Cm7, E? (X 2)

Em Bm7 Cm7 E Em Bm7
Sometimes/ I feel the fear of/ uncertainty stinging
Cm7, E
clear...
Em Bm7 Cm7 E Em
And I/ can't help but ask myself how much I let the
Bm7 Cm7 E
fear/ take the wheel and steer...

A9 A
Br- Its driven me before/ and it seems to have a
A9 A
vauge/ haunting mass appeal
A9 A A9
But lately I'm/ beginning to find that I/ should
A
be the one behind the wheel...

CHORUS!
Em Bm7 Cm7 E Em
Whatever tomorrow brings I'll be there...
Bm7 Cm7 E
With open arms and open eyes, yeh
Em Bm7 Cm7 E Em
Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there
Bm7 Cm7 E
I'll be there...

Em Bm7 Cm7 E Em
So if I/ decide to waver my/ chance to be one of/ the
Bm7 Cm7 E
hive...
Em Bm7 Cm7 E Em7
Will I/ choose water over wine/ and hold my own and
Bm7 Cm7 E
drive? (Ah-A-ah-A-a)

A9 A A9
Br- Its driven me before/ and it seems to be the way/
A
that everyone else gets around...
A9 A A9
But lately I'm/ beginning to find that when/ I
A
drive myself my light is found...

CHORUS!

SOLO: (Im not gonna tab it coz its on two strings and really easy.)

A9 A A9
Br- Would you choose/ water over wine?
A
Hold the wheel and drive? (extended break)

CHORUS:

End: Em, Bm7, Cm7, E: singing that 'doo-di-doo, doo-di-doo. doo, doo, doo, doo. Ah, ah ah' (X2)

Ends: A9, A

0 comments:

Lijit Search